This will be a place to share details of my life, my homeschooling, and my crafts in a foreign country.
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Finishing Our School Year
I haven't been trying to neglect my blog lately. Things have been crazy here. We are finishing up our school year by spending a week or two spring cleaning our house. We have been working hard cleaning every inch of our house. We also have been getting ready for our Little House End-of-the-Year Tea Party. I can't wait to show you the pictures! We finished our aprons, got our craft kits ready, and planned all of activities. We just have to finish planning the menu - Yay! The finishing touches are being put on our Little House. My DH is trimming out the windows, making shelves for the dishes, and finishing the roof. He is doing an awesome job. And my kids absolutely love the play house. Every day, they have taken their lunch inside the house. J and I have also starting watching the Little House series. I was afraid that J would think they were silly but she has loved them! I haven't forgotten about my blog. I will be seeing you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment