Friday, May 19, 2017

Letter N Interactive Notebook Pages


It is Friday again and I am posting another segment of the alphabet interactive notebooks that I have been created. I am getting closer to the letter Z - Yay! Today, I am posting the letter N. Enjoy.


I always start with a simple flip book of pictures that begin with the letter N. Cut and paste the pictures under the flaps.


I included the letter N puzzle. It is a simple puzzle that I would print on card stock and add magnets to the back to make it easier to put together.


I included a upper and lower case N sort using nets (not pictured). Add pockets to the back of the nets and catch the correct butterflies.


I added another alpha-review game using notes. Place the notes in the correct spots on the scales. No musical background needed. All of the pieces can be stored in the N pocket which is also not shown. If you have any questions, please contact me. I apologize that I am not able to show you these pages in practice. I have decided to wait for my tot to get old enough to work them before printing them. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment