It is Friday again and I am checking off the items that have been on my To-Do list. Today's finished project is Wheel School's Visual Plans for W is for Wagon. This one was somewhat difficult as the wagon items and activities that I found were for the western theme and covered wagon. I thought about doing the western theme but I really liked the little red wagon idea. So, here goes....W is for Wagon.
Links
Tippy Toes Learning - has a free printable emergent reader that includes a wagon.
Our Own Corner - has a simple tissue paper craft idea.
Parents - has a free printable coloring sheet.
School Time Snippets - has a cute wagon math mat and a W cut and paste activity.
Artists Helping Children - make a cardboard box wagon, cute and easy.
Crystal and Comp - has a cute and simple watermelon wagon craft idea with printable.
YouTube - a video on how to draw a monkey in a wagon. (I did not preview it, you should)


No comments:
Post a Comment