Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mama J



Having a new baby in the house definitely takes some adjustment. My main concern was for J and how she would react to a little one taking the attention away from her. She has been a big help for me. She wants to help change diapers, feed him, wash him, hold him. She is always checking on him to make sure he is all right and, if he makes the slightest sound, she comes running to me to tell me the baby is crying. Now, I am not saying that we haven't had any problems but J is a trouper and she loves her brother. I am constantly telling her how much I love her and how good she is at being a big sister. It is still an adjustment but we are working on the transition. I love it. Yes, having a new baby means little sleep but it is worth it. We are all enjoying our new addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment