Monday, June 4, 2012

I really should be packing....

I really should be packing but I saw this post about creating finger puppets and I just couldn't help myself. I was really just looking for things to do during the flights, since I will be iPad-less :(,  and I thought finger puppets would be fun. Then it got a little involved with looking for graphics and such. But I did it, I created finger puppets for the Three Little Pigs. Hope you enjoy them. We will be using these on one of our three flights or layovers in the airport. Wish me luck!


The template is from LilCountryKindergarten and the graphics are from Mrs. Patton's Patch. Thanks! Click on pic to take you to the file.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is so cute!!! What a great idea! Thank you so much for linking up!

    Blessings,
    Marlana
    Lil' Country Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete