Friday, April 14, 2017

Letter J Interactive Notebook Pages

I have had so many things left on my unfinished list but not enough time to finish them. Sound familiar? But I am going to go out-of-my-way to finish these items before school lets out. It is such a struggle because, of course, as you know...life gets in the way. And then I have other projects that I am working on for my kids and the cycle keeps moving. But these items have been on my mind and I truly have been wanting to finish them. So, as long as I can, every Friday I will try to post the rest of the Interactive Alphabet Notebooks that readers have been asking for as well as the Wheel School visual plans and games that I did not get the chance to finish.

Today, I am posting the finished Letter J Interactive Notebook Pages - yay! But, I am sad to say that since my son Kaleb is in Kindergarten, I will not be able to show how these pages work. I will, however answer any questions that you have if you contact me and I am planning on working through these notebook pages with my younger tot when the time is right. So, I will be revisiting them. I hope you enjoy these pages.


If you have used my notebook pages before, you know that I always begin with some simple flip books for the letter. The child will cut and paste or can even draw items that will begin with the focus letter of the week. This week, it is J.

I also include a simple letter puzzle with pictures from the focus letter. I usually print these on card stock and add simple magnets to make them easier to put together.


I include an alphabet review game that consists of all the letters that have been learned so far. This game is a jelly bean matching game - match the upper and lower case letters.


I also include a upper and lower case letter sort for the focus letter. This week's is juice and straws. I would typically put mini envelopes on the back of my juice cups so the child can slip the straws into the correct glass.
I like to include a math review game, if possible. This is a jar mat for greater/lesser number activity using jelly beans or even pom poms. I apologize for not creating these pages but I just can't see using the printer ink since my child is older now. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment