I know that it has been awhile since I have posted on my Wheel School but I have been prompted to finish what I started. I posted all the way to the letter U but didn't finish. I have been asked to post my plans and ideas...It has definitely been on my mind but I haven't done it because my tot isn't at the Wheel School level yet and my Kaleb is past it. So, for those of you who have been waiting for this....V is for Van plans plus a free printable game. Enjoy!
V is for Van has a complete week of ideas for the car crazy kids. The links are below if you can't get them through the pdf file.
Included in the lesson plans is a game for AN words. Put the vans together to make words.
If you would like to download the V is for Van plans, check below. Enjoy. And see you soon.
Links
Heart of OT - has a free printable transportation hole punch activity for fine motor practice.
The Pinning Librarian - has the transportation upper and lower case letter sort free printable game.
A Teachable Heart - has a free printable transportation sort - land, air, and water activity.
Dressed in Sheets - has the free q-tip shape printable.
eartHeart Academy - has the -an word wheel printable in her TPT shop.
Liz's Early Learning Spot - free printable play dough transportation mats.
Kidsparkz - has a printable beginning sounds worksheet.
Nora Davis - has the free count and tally page for transportation.
Koala Kdg Teacher - has a free transportation emergent reader.
Mama's Learning Corner - free transportation puzzles/matching game.
Adventure in a Box - has some cute transportation drawing cards.
Me and My Third Grade Gang - has a free printable license plate template.
Kids Can Learn School - has the free printable alphabet parking lot to review the letters.
Imagination Tree - has a great idea for cardboard tube raceways.
Vivint - has a free printable van complete with a grandma and grandpa. Cute!
Meaningful Mama - has a neat idea with magnets and a paper plate.



No comments:
Post a Comment