We are still working on The Glorious Flight this week. Our sight words for the week are I and see. So J worked on stamping and writing the words.
She worked on an airplane dot to dot with numbers up to fifty.This story takes place in France so we worked on a mini book about France. She wrote the answers that I spelled for her.
Over the weekend, I made these cubes from some rainbow fabric that I found in my mother's cabinet. They resemble the photo cubes. I put different pictures in the pockets and we took turns rolling it. We then graphed the pictures that ended up. They were easy to make but the vinyl was a pain to sew. I think they will do for our graphing projects and games.
I printed an airplanes version of Go Fish game and this is our game of the week. It goes with our learning about planes and flying.
We made pictures using a template that I found at a sale here. She traced airplanes and colored a scene around them. This week, we will finish our book and work on more Thanksgiving activities. We will have a mini Thanksgiving dinner with the teachers and we will celebrate J's birthday. Have a great one!
No comments:
Post a Comment