Where have we been the last few days? We have been busy meeting with friends, having a 9 (yes, nine) girl sleepover, avoiding the sacrifices (of cows and sheep) on the streets, and going through a depression (short lived) because I thought some very important people to us were not going to visit this Christmas. (I am happy now because that has changed ;)! DH and DD had a super long weekend - no school until Thursday. I had ambitious plans to have school with J regardless of them being home. Well, best laid plans....that didn't work at all. So we just enjoyed that long holiday and will start up school next week. I plan on working on some Thanksgiving crafts these next two days to decorate the house, as well as plan a quick birthday party for J. But I will leave you with some super cute pics!
I recently bought a car rug from IKEA in the markdown section. We have a neighbor that has been complaining about toys hitting the floor so I have been searching for rugs to "quiet" the offending noise. I found this car rug for a really good price and couldn't pass it up.
J is driving the cars on Kaleb and he just loves it! Have a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment