This will be a place to share details of my life, my homeschooling, and my crafts in a foreign country.
Monday, November 28, 2011
Monday's Discovery
Last week was quite a week. First, I found out that my DS hurt his foot and had to have surgery. I couldn't be there, which just about killed me. Then, Kaleb decided to climb on J's toddler bed and climb off, only to get his foot stuck in one of the side panels. He twisted his leg. We spent about two hours at the hospital. It isn't broken but they put a splint of sorts on his leg. The doctor asked me to keep him immobile - just how do you do that? We put a large sock on it so he couldn't take the splint off. He will have it off in a couple of days. I think it adds about ten pounds to him and he was heavy to begin with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment