Monday, January 23, 2017

Character Training - Hope


J and I are still working our way through the Virtue Training Bible and this week, we learned about the virtue of hope.


At the beginning of our lesson, I always ask her what she thinks the virtue means and then I have her look it up in the dictionary. She adds the dictionary definition to her notebook page.


We talk about ways that she can exhibit the virtue of the week. Then she adds them to her notebook page.


We then take the time to look up and highlight each scripture that corresponds to hope. This may take a few days but it is well worth it. It is neat to see all of the scriptures that we have read so far with all of the different colors.


Here are her hope notebook pages and word ring. For every virtue that we have studied so far, there is a corresponding notebook set. If you would like to download the Hope Notebook pages, the link is below. Have an awesome week!





No comments:

Post a Comment