Monday, September 8, 2014

Letter B Interactive Notebook Pages - revisited



A couple of days ago, I posted my Letter B Interactive Notebook Pages for download but I hadn't had the chance to show them in action. We are using these pages each week to reinforce our letter learning. I am adding the pages to a spiral notebook for review. Because of this, most of my printable pages are printed on standard printer paper. You could print them on card stock for durability and laminate, if you desire.


Kaleb has truly enjoyed cutting items out lately which is great for fine motor skills. Here he is cutting the pictures for the B flap books. I trim the pictures from the larger page to make them more manageable. He then cut them out and glued them underneath the flaps.


We are still working on counting. The balloons were programmed with the numbers 1 thru 6. He added flat bottom glass marbles to each balloon while counting them.


He surprised me with this game - the capital and lower case letter sort game. He asked me if I made this game and I told him yes. He then got up and gave me a hug saying, "Thank you mommy, thank you."


Lastly, he made the letter b into a boat with the printable pages. I was more interested in giving him cutting and gluing practice than what the outcome was. He made it into a boat. In the background of this photo, you can see a Mickey binder that I found at a discount. He is thrilled with this binder and is constantly asking for item to place inside his "school book." So, some of the sheets that I do not add to the spiral notebook go into the binder as well as his bible coloring pages and other things he completes.

Hope you are finding these pages helpful. If you have any questions, let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment