Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Letter D Interactive Notebook Pages - free printable

The newest addition to my interactive alphabet notebook is done - the letter D. Kaleb has really enjoyed having his own "school" notebook that is all his - no sharing with his sister. I like having a mini project to work on with him and it will be a great tool for review. Hope you are enjoying it as much as we are.


I started with the flip books for the letter D. I like to use this as a starter discussion for what sound D makes and what begins with D. Kaleb likes cutting and gluing the pictures behind the flaps.


These puzzles usually do not make it into my notebook because I like to laminate and make magnetic. He uses a cookie sheet to put them together.




We are still working on number recognition. I added a cute doggie game where he would choose a number for the dog bowl and add the correct number of bones to the dish. I would add an envelope to the bowl for easier placement of the bones.


Another game for the notebook - upper and lower case dump truck sort. Drive the dump trucks onto the correct roads.

Find all of the same letters cover game. You could use buttons or pom poms and have child cover each letter with a different color. This is an alphabet review game of all the letters we have worked with so far. There is also the letter cut and paste craft that I have included in each notebook file - turn the letter D into a dog.

I hope to return with pictures of Kaleb using the notebook, we are slightly behind because of all my doctor's appointments - only 7 weeks to go. I didn't want to move on to the letter D until we completed all of our letter C activities that I had planned. But I wanted to post the notebook pages in case you were ready to use them this week. Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment