Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Letter E Interactive Notebook Pages - free printable

My Letter E Interactive Notebook Pages are done and ready for download. We are currently one week behind so I will post pictures of Kaleb working through his letter E pages next week. We have an up-coming move and I am praying that it goes smoothly, without any hitches and without getting further behind in school.


I included the alphabet letter puzzle. This usually doesn't make it into the notebook because I like making it magnetic for easier use.


I added an alphabet review game. Match the pictures not he eggs to the correct letter. I only added the letters that we have finished so far.


I added two types of flip books- the simple ones and the cracked eggs. Glue the main part of the egg to the paper and the flaps close in front of the book.


There is also a nest/egg letter sort. Add envelopes to the backs of the nests and place the eggs in the correct bird nest. Not pictured is the letter e craft page - make the letter e and egg and the envelope page for the letter e pieces. Enjoy the E Interactive Pages. See you next week with F.




No comments:

Post a Comment