Thursday, September 11, 2014

Letter C Interactive Notebook - free printable

Even with a mini vacation and internet problems, I was able to finish my Letter C Interactive Notebook. Yay! Here are some of the pages....


There is a letter C picture puzzle. I usually make this magnetic and use a cookie sheet to make the puzzle easier to use. But it can be adapted to the Interactive Notebook.


Kaleb started with the C flap books. He really likes cutting out the pictures and gluing them to his notebook. (Kaleb dressed himself today, hence the stripes and the plaid.)



I also added a capital and lower case letter match. Match the letters on the wheels of the car. You could add velcro to the wheels so they stick. The wheels will fit into the envelope.


He liked the look of this game - a race car. Since we just started the alphabet, I only added three letters in our book but you can add more by cutting out black circles for the tires.


Match the cupcakes - I made an alphabet picture match game. The cupcakes are to be glued to the page and the child matches the cupcake tops to the correct cupcake. There is more than one picture for each letter for added practice.


This is one of my favorite pictures of the week. We were working with the cupcake game, talking about the pictures and which letters they began with when he exclaimed that his shirt had a big A and a little a on it. He proceeded to point them out. This momma is proud - maybe he is actually learning something :)


Cookie number match game - we are still working on number recognition. The child will match the correct cookie (chocolate chips) to the correct number. You could also use with pom poms. Have the child place the pom poms on the number cookie while practicing counting.



Kaleb matched the cookies with the correct numbers. We counted cookies, "ate" the cookies, and talked about them beginning with the letter/sound of C.

I hope you enjoy the next installment of our Interactive Alphabet Book. If you have any questions or problems, please let me know.








No comments:

Post a Comment