Our first book is Mrs.WishyWashy's Christmas by Joy Cowley. This is probably one one the all time preschool books - especially Mrs.Wishy Washy by Joy Cowley. Apparently they are out of print because their prices are alittle high. My dear Mom brought this book to me. Thanks Mom! I love when she brings me...uh..J books!
We played snow tic tac toe. We used this game last year and I brought it out again. I love this face! We read the book and then worked on a Mrs. Wishy Washy ornament using two small paper plates.
She painted one red and the other a cream/facial color. We waited for them to dry and then we glues them together. While she was waiting, she played some Christmas games on computer. (in case you were wondering, she dressed herself)She cut up some yellow yarn to add for hair.
Here is our final product. I think it turned out kinda cute. I used the small paper plate but it still turned out alittle big. Since all of the animals sneak into Mrs. Wishy Washy's bathroom, J and Kaleb also took a bubble bath. Our first Book-n-Craft is done. Only 23 more to go. Happy Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment