Saturday, December 24, 2011

Book-n-Craft Advent Activities December 24th

The Night Before Christmas (A Golden Books)

One last Christmas story- The Night Before Christmas. This is an older version with a mouse family but there are many versions you can choose from. We statrted with a reindeer craft that I found at Mrs. Pancake.

J had to makehim Rudolph the red nosed reindeer. She painted the reindeer and cut him out. I helped with the curvy parts. Then we put him together using brads.

Here J is giving her reindeer bunny ears, not sure why though. She asked if we could make a whole pack of them, not sure I am up to it, especially since Christmas is all most here. Maybe next year.  Our last book for the season and we have family here so I didn't do alot. But I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Love ya guys!



See you in the New Year! Love ME

No comments:

Post a Comment